Saturday, April 18, 2009

New Audi Quattro at Texas Motor Speedway






This is the new Audi Quattro that they are testing today at the Texas Motor Speedway.

There is something about a rear mounted engine with a 420 horse power engine that makes the heart beat harder. This six speed gets about 4000 miles on a set of tires.

I was going to ask how much ??? But then does it matter I /We together couldn't afford it. It still amazes me that Texas Motor Speedway pays me for this? Only in America !!

5 comments:

Denney Crane said...

I do so love your blog page...

The car... it's choice! Your taste is impeccable.

Anonymous said...

Oh what do you think about me trading my car in for that one? Do you think I'd get a fair trade? Of course, I'd have to put that infamous sticker on that back window as it is on mine now :) - You can figure this one out!

Anonymous said...

well if the car is mine, how about you being my first passenger? wanna ride? ;)

el chupacabra said...

That car reinforces my truism,"If I was rich-I wouldn't be worth 50 cents."

Collectionsite said...

Chupacabra that's me too !