Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Posted on boat of the National Park River Tour Costa Rica?



Picture this ... I am sitting in the boat of this wonderful jungle tour in Costa Rica. And I see a sign on the wall of the boat. The ONLY sign on the whole damn ship. I assume it says something about maybe ... Like

Keep Hands in Boat at ALL times ....
Max number of people on boat ...
Life preservers are located ....
Tips are Good ... SOMETHING of importance ....
But no.
I guess they have a problem with people that take this tour for the underage sex?

The best conversation I heard the whole week in Costa Rica. Was between a brother and sister on a Snorkeling tour I was on.
"9 year old boy": Look sis I just caught a fish with my hands ! (Little Puffer fish)
"14 year old sister": Good Lord put that fish down. You are going to Traumatize him !!!

No comments: