Monday, February 16, 2009

Mothering should be Instinct


If animals can figure this out why cant humans.

Reading another blog (Big things small county) there was a story about a little girl who was made to stand outside in only a T-shirt and sweatpants in 40-degree temperatures for several hours. Punishment for something she did wrong.

They wanted her to see what it was like to be Homeless.

How can people do this to any child is beyond me? Is there something they missed when they were young? If anyone has a clue please let me know.


5 comments:

Melissa Wright said...

I recall 2 years ago when the Accomplice went on a call similar. Maybe it's the same story? Anyways, the parents left the little girl out in less than 4o degree temps over nonsense. I just don't get it. I am a Mother and the thought of treating my children like that literally makes me ill. No way!

Collectionsite said...

That is the same story. I couldn't remember were I read it. To raise your child/children is the greatest reward anyone could ever hope for.

I just don't get it either.

The Accomplice said...

Trust me, it was hard to talk to the parents of that little girl. To teach her a lesson about being homeless on Christmas eve.

Collectionsite said...

Accomplice you honestly amaze me.

Epic_Life said...

Geez...
Our kid plays baseball at UT Brownsville and came to the area for games this weekend. I was out scrambling around to find the appropriate Underarmor for him to have after the cold front came through.
Some people who have children would not be allowed to adopt a pet from a shelter...