Sunday, February 1, 2009

Photos from Home





As I get ready for today's Superbowl my memories bring me back to Pittsburgh Pa in the late 1970's. I worked at Three River Stadium from 1977 to 1979 and had the pleasure to watch the true "Steel Curtain" and the birth of the "Terrible Towel". To be a teenager and feel the Thunder as Terry Bradshaw took the field in the stadium was ELECTRIFIED I carry that feeling with me still to this day. Back then athletes were real heroes and played the game of men. We were taught then that you could be anything you wanted all you had to do was believe and work. Just get up every day no matter what and try again.

As I look back ... I now realize how much I had when I had so little. A friend sent me some pictures taken this fall and some from yesterday. Hope somebody enjoys them as much as me.

1 comment:

The Accomplice said...

Very nice pictures. Thanks for sharing them.