Thursday, February 12, 2009

Union Toilet


I was sent this photo by one of my Union Brothers this week in response to a grievance I had to file on behalf of the Rank & File.

For the last few months we have had to constantly argue with the company for the very basic of needs. This week it came to a head when I filed a grievance for toilet paper.

When they designed Terminal D there was no thought put into restroom facilities. They have one urinal and one toilet in a work area for over 50 to 100 men to use. We have complained for months to have it cleaned and restocked to handle this kind of traffic. And one time there was blood on the floor were the building cleaners just waxed over and the stench was overwhelming.

We had enough this week when I had to use the SPORTS section to wipe myself !

Maybe I am expecting to much ?

No comments: